- Guests can use the rooms from 3:00 pm on arrival day until 10:00 pm on departure day.
- Breakfast not provided. Agreements between Baia di Luna and local bars and cafes can be used.
- The room and the linen supplied must be checked upon arrival; any discrepancies must be immediately reported to the management.
N.B. Any objection raised in the following days or at on departure will not be accepted.
- Room tidying (bed making, bathroom and floor cleaning) € 10.00
- Suite (bedroom + bathroom + living and ak) € 20.00 (without washing dishes)
- Intermediate cleaning € 30.00 (does not open bags and drawers)
- Final cleaning € 50.00 (includes fridge, internal wall units, drawers, wardrobes, etc.)
- It is absolutely forbidden to take out of Baia di Luna the linen supplied to the rooms, as it is supposed to be used exclusively in the house. Missing linen will be charged to the room.
Change of bed linen:
- 1 set of sheets (1 below + 1 above + 2 pillowcases) € 10.00 + € 3.00 for each additional pair of pillowcases
Change of bathroom linen:
- 1 set of towels (1 shower + 1 face + 1 guest) € 5.00
- Any extra consumption will be charged. The linen must not be used for different and improper purposes; the damaged ones will be charged to the room.
- It is absolutely forbidden to let unregistered people stay overnight in the room.
- It is forbidden to pour any kind of waste in the toilets (wc).
- There are NOT smoking rooms in the building. Therefore, it is strictly forbidden to smoke inside the entire building.
- It is forbidden to use private household appliances (electric cookers, food warmers, etc.).
- Private goods: we decline any responsibility for goods left unattended in the rented rooms.
- Upon arrival, all guests (including minors) must have identification documents.
- Not allowed.
- There is no laundry service; in the common areas washing machines and dryers are available for customers.
- Fee and service to be agreed.
- In case of damage to the accommodation, to objects or in case of loss of the access keys, a penalty will be charged on the cost of the room. This penalty will be calculated based on the extent of the damage caused.
A copy of these regulations is provided in each room, as well as published on the official website of Baia di Luna baiadiluna.it.
- The price list is drawn up year by year, it is available to each guest and it is an integral and substantial part of the regulation.
- The management reserves the right to modify these regulations for expediency and functioning of the services purposes.
We inform our customers that all rooms, suites and common areas are sanitized. The cleaning of all surfaces is carried out with sanitizing products with certification from the national medical center in line with the current law provisions.
Prices are per day, per room and they include free Wi-Fi, free access to common areas (outdoor garden, relaxation living area), Smart TV in the room, air conditioning, heating, hairdryer, linen and complimentary services. Free of charge for children up to 4 years.
Cot added on request with a supplement of € 10.00 / day.
Check-in from 15.00 to 19.00. Late Check-in: on request, an extra cost of € 30.00 will be charged to the room. Check-out by 10.00. Late Check-out (if possible based on reservations): on request, an extra cost of € 30.00 will be charged to the room.
Please read carefully the reservation rules below. Each reservation, after its confirmation, is as good as a contract according to current Italian legislation. The contract is binding for the person making the reservation and for all the other subjects mentioned therein.
The reservation is to be considered confirmed only after sending a confirmation e-mail showing the total conditions of the stay. Confirmation of booking implies acceptance of our cancellation terms. It will be the customer's responsibility to check the accuracy of the data contained in the aforementioned confirmation by informing us of any anomalies as soon as possible, no later than 4 days after receiving it. After this deadline, we decline all responsibility for any inaccuracies. Modification of an already confirmed reservation must be authorized by Baia di Luna staff The management declines all responsibility for disservices due to lack of supplies, accidental equipment failures or other causes beyond control.
Any need to change an already confirmed reservation must be agreed with the Baia di Luna staff. Upon arrival, it is mandatory to show an identification document for each person. Advance payment of the entire fee or at least equal to 30% of the total (deposit) is requested. The balance must, in any case, be paid within the 7th day prior to the arrival date, under penalty of forfeiture of the reservation. For this purpose, you can use PayPal or bank transfer using the bank details shown on the confirmation email.
For cancellations received within the 30th day before the arrival date (not included) no penalty will be applied. For cancellations received between the 29th and 15th day prior to the arrival date (not included) a penalty equal to 30% of the total amount of the stay will be applied. For cancellations received between the 14th day before the arrival date (not included) and the arrival date or in case of no show, a penalty equal to 100% of the amount paid will be applied. N.B. To be considered valid, cancellations must be received exclusively by mail, and must be accepted by Baia di Luna. Cancellations are considered valid at the hour and date in which the communication is received by Baia di Luna. Cancellations are considered valid at the time and date in which it is received by Baia di Luna staff.
The management declines all responsibility for disservices due to lack of supplies, accidental equipment failures or other causes due to reasons beyond its control. The management declines all responsibility for damage caused by other guests, weather events, natural disasters, epidemics, diseases and theft. Do not hesitate to contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or at the addresses indicated on the website www.baiadiluna.it, our staff is always available for all your requests.