- This page describes how to manage the site with reference to the processing of Personal Data of Users who consult it.
- Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The "owner" of their treatment is: Stefano Lucantoni Tax Code: Via Aurelia, 359 Santa Marinella.
- The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned office and are handled only by technical staff of the office in charge of the treatment. If necessary, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the staff of the aforementioned office.
- Navigation data
- The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow Users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by Users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the User's computer environment. These data are used to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site only and to check its correct functioning, and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this possibility, the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
As clarified by the Privacy Guarantor in the FAQ of December 2012, available on www.garanteprivacy.it, cookies are "small text files" - made up of letters and numbers - "that the sites visited by the User send to his terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit by the same User ". Through cookies we cannot access other information stored on your device, even if this is where the cookies are downloaded. Cookies cannot load codes of any kind, carry viruses or malware and are not harmful to the User's terminal. When you browse our site some information is automatically acquired for statistical or information purposes and allows a better service.
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the User is free to provide personal data contained in the request forms to the Guarantor or indicated in contacts with the Office to request the sending of the newsletter, informative material or other communications. Failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of such data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or rectification (Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003). Pursuant to the same article, one has the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their processing.
Requests should be addressed:
- by e-mail, to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post: Baia di Luna, based in Via Aurelia, 359 - 00058 Santa Marinella RM - Italy
The computer systems and software used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols and the TCP / IP protocol. This is information that does not in itself allow the association to identified subjects, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow Users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by Users who connect to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the User's IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site, to check it is correct operation of the services rendered or for ascertaining the authors and responsibilities in case of computer crimes caused to the detriment of the site.
- Web Measurement Systems This site adopts a website traffic analysis and evaluation system. For the aforementioned purposes, session cookies may be used (which are not stored permanently on the User's computer) whose use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers. The session cookies used do not allow the acquisition of the User's personal identification data.